Schlesinger Group and all its companies are highly committed to the protection and safeguarding of company information and personal data.
Mission statement to protect consumer, health information and business information privacy
Schlesinger Group and all its companies are committed to the protection and safeguarding of personal data collected from persons who are (a) consumers, (b) patients relating to health information and (c) business individuals or entities relating to business information.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
In order to fulfill our Mission Statement to Protect Consumer, Health Information and Business Information Privacy, Schlesinger Group companies adhere to the following policies:
- All PII obtained shall be lawfully collected, compiled, stored, allowed access to, processed and utilized by Schlesinger Group companies
- Participation in all research projects is voluntary and respondents may opt out of any research project, at any time. In addition, consent will be obtained prior to the collection of PII that will be recorded.
- All PII obtained shall be treated confidentially, shall be used for research purposes only and shall not be disclosed to any person not employed by Schlesinger Group companies, except with consent, as required by law or by court order.
- Schlesinger Group companies adhere to the policy laws of all countries in which we manage research.
- Schlesinger Group companies will not transfer personal data to a country or territory outside the U.S. or the European Economic Area unless that territory or country ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
- Schlesinger Group companies adhere to research industry Codes and Standards relating to the USA and additionally the country in which each Schlesinger Group company is based.
To be removed from our research participant database:
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, you may contact us at:
+1 (855) 244-0886
InspiredOpinions, Privacy Inquiries
101 Wood Avenue South, Suite 501
Iselin, NJ 08830
Privacy Shield Policy
Schlesinger Group believes in protecting our respondents privacy. When we collect personal information from you on our website or when market research studies are conducted, we follow the privacy shield principles and comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union.
THESE ARE OUR PROMISES TO YOU:
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make. Upon registration, you will be asked for contact and demographic information and will be asked about topics such as health, technology, business, financial, automotive and the environment. You will always have a choice to provide additional information through our online surveys and information on how to Opt Out of InspiredOpnions is included in every email invitation and can also be accessed through our website. (Opt Out Instructions or Contact Us).
- Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Enforcement. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
- Accountability. We may share Personal Data with third party providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. We’ll include provisions in our contracts with third parties to whom EU personal data will be disclosed that the data may only be processed for the limited and specified purposes consistent with the consent provided by you and that the third party will provide the same level of protection as the Schlesinger Associates.We will require third parties to whom we disclose Personal Data and who are not subject to laws based on the Privacy Shield principles, as applicable, to either (i) subscribe to the Privacy Shield principles or (ii) contractually agree to provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Data as is required by the relevant Privacy Shield principles. If the third party does not comply with its privacy obligations, Schlesinger Associates may choose to, where appropriate, take steps to prevent or stop the use or disclosure of Personal Data.Schlesinger Group remains legally liable for any breach of the Privacy Shield by any third parties in connection with onward transfer of personal data.
- Data Integrity and Limitations. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Recourse. We’ll address any disagreements regarding potential misuse of data, and have policies & procedures in place to investigate and resolve disputes.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES, PLEASE REFER TO:
FOR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS RELATING TO PRIVACY, YOU MAY CONTACT US AT:
+1 (855) 244-0886
InspiredOpinions, Privacy Inquiries
101 Wood Avenue South, Suite 501, Iselin, NJ 08830
If your inquiry is not satisfactorily addressed, contact the DMA Dispute Resolution Process (an independent resource mechanism). DMA will serve as a liaison with you and our company to resolve your concerns.
EUROPEAN CONSUMER CONTACT INFORMATION
The DMA Privacy Shield Program
Direct Marketing Association
1615 L Street, NW – Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20036
Online complaint form: https://thedma.org/shield-complaint-form/
In the event complaints to Schlesinger Group and the U. S. Direct Marketing Association do not result in a satisfactory resolution, a consumer may seek binding arbitration. Additionally, if the consumer has a national security concern, you can contact the Ombudsperson at the Department of State at http://www.state.gov/s/ombudsman/.
Any employee found to have violated this policy may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. Schlesinger Group is subject to the investigatory and enforcement power of the Federal Trade Commission, the Department of Transportation or any other U.S. authorized statutory body. We are required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.