Why Choose Schlesinger for Your Online Qualitative Needs?
We are one of the few companies who can combine core strengths in panel, data collection methodologies, leading technology systems and platforms, plus experience to create outstanding solutions globally.
With multiple platform partnerships, we are free to select the best technology on the market. Our online qualitative experts help you choose the right method or platform for your research objective and your budget.
From project set up, platform training and management, recruitment, respondent engagement task optimization and results delivery, we have you covered each step of the way
Communities and bulletin boards, digital ethnographies and video-diaries, platforms feature full mobile functionality, video clip editors, task optimization, mark-up tools, gamification, word clouds and word trees – with full support for troubleshooting any platform issues.
Benefits of Using Online Qualitative Methods
Online Qualitative Solutions to Fit Your Needs
Webcam Enabled Focus Groups
This next generation of online focus groups combines all the convenience of an online methodology with the reassurance gained from experiencing the visual and audio signals of a participant as they interact with the group. Webcam and streaming technology provide a truly qualitative environment when travel is not an option. Features include:
Chat Room Focus Groups
Gain a fast top-level reaction to concepts and media from geographically dispersed respondents. Respondent anonymity elicits direct, honest feedback helping you to quickly get to the heart of any issue. Book, recruit and run your groups in a matter of days. Perfect in a time crunch, online groups let you respond quickly to your clients needs. During the sessions, Respondents can also be divided into breakout groups for more intimate discussions and then brought back to the larger forum generating more insight in less time.
Bulletin Board Focus Groups
Bulletin Board focus groups are highly involved discussions that unfold over extended time frames. Overcoming time zone limitations, they provide greater geographic reach to larger respondent groups and provide more in-depth transcripts for greater insight.
Participants share their thoughts with great clarity and depth in bulletin boards, offering an unexpected level of understanding. They log in at their convenience resulting in more time spent on the research and rich insights that go deeper than the average focus group.
Mobile qualitative research allows moderators, observers and participants to engage in research from tablets or smartphones.
- Mobile applications fully integrate into the online platform to maintain the same tracking, reporting and analysis tools available for bulletin board research and online communities.
- Take research into the field to gain immediate responses that eliminate the need for participant recall.
- Replicate ethnographic research with participants anywhere, anytime, allowing for text, photo and/or video questions and responses.
- Match the look and feel of your marketing materials with branded interfaces.
Innovative technology for ethnographic-style research
- Ideal for multi-methodology studies including, IHUTs, shop-alongs and in-person research.
- Video diaries elicit direct and honest feedback without any influencer effect
- Video diaries can capture opinions and experiences anywhere, anytime
- Mobile devices recording capabilities allow for on-the-go participation
- Video report deliverable provides the voice and face of the consumer with clips easily dropped into client presentations
- Searchable video with video-synched transcripts
- Easy to combine with other qualitative methodologies
You can be sure your team is extremely knowledgeable, well trained and focused on your success. Your dedicated project manager will partner with you for proactive project advice, support and monitoring during your entire study and push the boundaries of our capabilities to deliver the results you need.
We employ numerous traditional and innovative techniques and resources to build diverse and extensive panels. Using varied methods of recruitment ensures a wide respondent pool from which to collect your data.
The Impact of Recruiting Method on Online Qual
Best Practices for Successful Asynchronous Online Qualitative Recruiting
Are you a researcher, ready to learn more about our online qualitative solutions?
Connect With Our Experts
US: Jason Horine, VP Online Solutions
+1 (913) 403-9300
Global: Nadine Casaletto, Director Global Qualitative
+1 (732) 670-3397
United Kingdom: Laura Haxton-Wilde, Managing Director
+44 20 7487 9293
France: Melanie Felix, Manager
+ 33 (0) 1 70 64 83 56
Germany: Stephan Lange, Managing Director